Search Traveling Antarctica
- Jobs in Antarctica
- Antarctic Winter High Noon
- How To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist?
- Mawson’s Australian Antarctic Expedition 100th Anniversary
- Antarctic Tour, Cruise and Voyage Guide Pt1
- Aurora Australis Southern Lights in Antarctica
- The Sub Antarctic Chinstrap Penguin
- Antarctic Cruise Essential Checklist
- Wildlife in Antarctica
- Japanese Whaling Ships in Antarctica
Tag Archives: Windmill Islands
The photo’s below illustrate some of the changes that occur in Antarctica through the summer / winter months. The climate change between the coldest and warmest months in Antarctica can change the landscape / seascape quite vastly in some regions.
During helicopter operations, some of us had the opportunity to go up for a bit of a “look-see” on the choppers, mainly to fill seats while other projects were being deployed. The “birds eye” view is just awesome, the vastness, … Continue reading
Casey station, on the coast of Antarctica at 66o 17′S, 110o 32′E, 3430 km southwest of Hobart was established by Australia in 1969.