Search Traveling Antarctica
- Jobs in Antarctica
- Antarctic Winter High Noon
- How To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist?
- Mawson’s Australian Antarctic Expedition 100th Anniversary
- Antarctic Tour, Cruise and Voyage Guide Pt1
- Aurora Australis Southern Lights in Antarctica
- The Sub Antarctic Chinstrap Penguin
- Antarctic Cruise Essential Checklist
- Wildlife in Antarctica
- Japanese Whaling Ships in Antarctica
Tag Archives: Wilkes Land
The Stunning Sights of Antarctica On the Antarctic coast looking out towards the northern horizon, it’s around mid day and the Sun is as high as it’s going to get for the day, the stunning sights of Antarctica are revealing … Continue reading
The photo’s below illustrate some of the changes that occur in Antarctica through the summer / winter months. The climate change between the coldest and warmest months in Antarctica can change the landscape / seascape quite vastly in some regions.