Search Traveling Antarctica
- Jobs in Antarctica
- Antarctic Winter High Noon
- How To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist?
- Mawson’s Australian Antarctic Expedition 100th Anniversary
- Antarctic Tour, Cruise and Voyage Guide Pt1
- Aurora Australis Southern Lights in Antarctica
- The Sub Antarctic Chinstrap Penguin
- Antarctic Cruise Essential Checklist
- Wildlife in Antarctica
- Japanese Whaling Ships in Antarctica
Tag Archives: Wildlife
Chinstrap Penguins (Pygoscelis Antarcticus) mainly inhabit islands of the Scotia Arc, concentrating in vast colonies on the coast of the South Orkneys, South Shetlands and South Sandwich Islands. Chinstraps have blue-black backs with white cheeks and underparts. A thin black … Continue reading
The Royal Penguin If you are planning an Antarctic cruise you may want to get a photo or at least a viewing of these gregarious little fellows. From a distance Royal penguins (Eudyptes schlegeli) can be mistaken for Rockhopper penguins … Continue reading
Sub-Antarctica The wildlife and scenery are awesome, it is a photographers paradise and a nature lovers haven! So pack your bags and don’t forget your camera – come and see the unspoiled wilderness.
Antarctica – a Must to Travel To Antarctica – there is just no other place like it in the world. If you are even just thinking about a trip to the most amazing place on the planet you should follow … Continue reading
Tourism in Antarctica is certainly a growing industry, however it can be understood, where else could you go in the world that is so virtually untouched?