Search Traveling Antarctica
- Jobs in Antarctica
- Antarctic Winter High Noon
- How To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist?
- Mawson’s Australian Antarctic Expedition 100th Anniversary
- Antarctic Tour, Cruise and Voyage Guide Pt1
- Aurora Australis Southern Lights in Antarctica
- The Sub Antarctic Chinstrap Penguin
- Antarctic Cruise Essential Checklist
- Wildlife in Antarctica
- Japanese Whaling Ships in Antarctica
Tag Archives: Whales
Antarctic Wildlife Unique The wildlife in Antarctica is unique. It has adapted to a very hostile climate but like all wildlife it has found its niche on the planet. Antarctic wildlife consists mainly of a series of groups of species. … Continue reading
Japanese having a Whale of a Time If and when you visit Antarctica you might have the displeasure of coming across the Japanese whaling fleet along the way.