Search Traveling Antarctica
- Jobs in Antarctica
- Antarctic Winter High Noon
- How To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist?
- Mawson’s Australian Antarctic Expedition 100th Anniversary
- Antarctic Tour, Cruise and Voyage Guide Pt1
- Aurora Australis Southern Lights in Antarctica
- The Sub Antarctic Chinstrap Penguin
- Antarctic Cruise Essential Checklist
- Wildlife in Antarctica
- Japanese Whaling Ships in Antarctica
Tag Archives: traveling antarctica
What Can You Do To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist? I am certain that those who wish to visit Antarctica have a commitment to the environment. Antarctica is not your average tourist destination with hotels and spa’s it is a … Continue reading
Stuck in the thick pack ice for almost three weeks just 130km from the Antarctic coast, two choppers are sent to transfer food and mail however only one returns back to base!
70 nautical miles from the Antarctic continent (130km) we start to struggle to get through the pack ice, the ships captain, a Norwegian fellow who has considerable experience getting through the pack ice in Antarctica, is getting frustrated,