Search Traveling Antarctica
- Jobs in Antarctica
- Antarctic Winter High Noon
- How To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist?
- Mawson’s Australian Antarctic Expedition 100th Anniversary
- Antarctic Tour, Cruise and Voyage Guide Pt1
- Aurora Australis Southern Lights in Antarctica
- The Sub Antarctic Chinstrap Penguin
- Antarctic Cruise Essential Checklist
- Wildlife in Antarctica
- Japanese Whaling Ships in Antarctica
Tag Archives: Sub-Antarctia
What Can You Do To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist? I am certain that those who wish to visit Antarctica have a commitment to the environment. Antarctica is not your average tourist destination with hotels and spa’s it is a … Continue reading
Get Great Photos of Penguins in Sub Antarctica Caution – If you are planning a trip to Sub Antarctica and want to swim (or plank) with the penguins, beware of the Killer Whales! – In the water you will look … Continue reading
Clothing in Antarctica So your all set for your Antarctica cruise adventure, but then you have that dreaded thought “what am I going to wear?” Fear not, here is all the info you need.
Sub-Antarctica The wildlife and scenery are awesome, it is a photographers paradise and a nature lovers haven! So pack your bags and don’t forget your camera – come and see the unspoiled wilderness.
Probably one of the most asked questions in the world!, what is the secret to happiness? Well here are the ten secrets to happiness, follow these ten simple rules and you can’t go wrong!