Search Traveling Antarctica
- Jobs in Antarctica
- Antarctic Winter High Noon
- How To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist?
- Mawson’s Australian Antarctic Expedition 100th Anniversary
- Antarctic Tour, Cruise and Voyage Guide Pt1
- Aurora Australis Southern Lights in Antarctica
- The Sub Antarctic Chinstrap Penguin
- Antarctic Cruise Essential Checklist
- Wildlife in Antarctica
- Japanese Whaling Ships in Antarctica
Tag Archives: South Pole
Antarctic Sky Light Show If and when you take your cruise or voyage to Antarctica or Sub Antarctica you will most likely come across a spectacular natural sky light show. The Southern Auroras or Aurora Australis are a spectacular exhibit … Continue reading
Antarctica – Facts, Figures, Insights Antarctica is described as the “last great wilderness on earth”. Anyone with a sense of adventure and an active imagination can’t fail to be mesmerised by this enchanting massive largely unspoilt seventh continent.