Search Traveling Antarctica
- Jobs in Antarctica
- Antarctic Winter High Noon
- How To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist?
- Mawson’s Australian Antarctic Expedition 100th Anniversary
- Antarctic Tour, Cruise and Voyage Guide Pt1
- Aurora Australis Southern Lights in Antarctica
- The Sub Antarctic Chinstrap Penguin
- Antarctic Cruise Essential Checklist
- Wildlife in Antarctica
- Japanese Whaling Ships in Antarctica
Tag Archives: Macca
Chinstrap Penguins (Pygoscelis Antarcticus) mainly inhabit islands of the Scotia Arc, concentrating in vast colonies on the coast of the South Orkneys, South Shetlands and South Sandwich Islands. Chinstraps have blue-black backs with white cheeks and underparts. A thin black … Continue reading
Rockhopper penguins would have to be one of my favourite penguins. With their bright red eyes, punk hair-do, and feisty nature, they are a cut above the rest. From a distance they can be mistaken for a Royal Penguin as … Continue reading
Sub-Antarctica The wildlife and scenery are awesome, it is a photographers paradise and a nature lovers haven! So pack your bags and don’t forget your camera – come and see the unspoiled wilderness.
Probably one of the most asked questions in the world!, what is the secret to happiness? Well here are the ten secrets to happiness, follow these ten simple rules and you can’t go wrong!