Search Traveling Antarctica
- Jobs in Antarctica
- Antarctic Winter High Noon
- How To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist?
- Mawson’s Australian Antarctic Expedition 100th Anniversary
- Antarctic Tour, Cruise and Voyage Guide Pt1
- Aurora Australis Southern Lights in Antarctica
- The Sub Antarctic Chinstrap Penguin
- Antarctic Cruise Essential Checklist
- Wildlife in Antarctica
- Japanese Whaling Ships in Antarctica
Tag Archives: ice antarctica
Re-supply and changeover at an Antarctic station / base is one of the busiest and most hectic times there. This is the week or so when the station is re-supplied with fuel, food, general supplies, new machinery etc. and cargo … Continue reading
The voyage begins from Hobart as we depart waving farewell to family and friends of which we won’t see for at least 12 months.