Search Traveling Antarctica
- Jobs in Antarctica
- Antarctic Winter High Noon
- How To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist?
- Mawson’s Australian Antarctic Expedition 100th Anniversary
- Antarctic Tour, Cruise and Voyage Guide Pt1
- Aurora Australis Southern Lights in Antarctica
- The Sub Antarctic Chinstrap Penguin
- Antarctic Cruise Essential Checklist
- Wildlife in Antarctica
- Japanese Whaling Ships in Antarctica
Tag Archives: Extreme
While I was in Antarctica the conditions that defined a Blizzard were described to me as follows: “To be officially a blizz it has to be blowing over 34 knots (61.2 km/hr), visibility less than 100 metres, be a minus … Continue reading
Clothing in Antarctica So your all set for your Antarctica cruise adventure, but then you have that dreaded thought “what am I going to wear?” Fear not, here is all the info you need.