Search Traveling Antarctica
- Jobs in Antarctica
- Antarctic Winter High Noon
- How To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist?
- Mawson’s Australian Antarctic Expedition 100th Anniversary
- Antarctic Tour, Cruise and Voyage Guide Pt1
- Aurora Australis Southern Lights in Antarctica
- The Sub Antarctic Chinstrap Penguin
- Antarctic Cruise Essential Checklist
- Wildlife in Antarctica
- Japanese Whaling Ships in Antarctica
Tag Archives: australian antarctic division
While I was in Antarctica the conditions that defined a Blizzard were described to me as follows: “To be officially a blizz it has to be blowing over 34 knots (61.2 km/hr), visibility less than 100 metres, be a minus … Continue reading
Probably one of the most asked questions in the world!, what is the secret to happiness? Well here are the ten secrets to happiness, follow these ten simple rules and you can’t go wrong!
Casey station, on the coast of Antarctica at 66o 17′S, 110o 32′E, 3430 km southwest of Hobart was established by Australia in 1969.