Search Traveling Antarctica
- Jobs in Antarctica
- Antarctic Winter High Noon
- How To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist?
- Mawson’s Australian Antarctic Expedition 100th Anniversary
- Antarctic Tour, Cruise and Voyage Guide Pt1
- Aurora Australis Southern Lights in Antarctica
- The Sub Antarctic Chinstrap Penguin
- Antarctic Cruise Essential Checklist
- Wildlife in Antarctica
- Japanese Whaling Ships in Antarctica
Tag Archives: antarctica information
Want to Work in Antarctica? Working in Antarctica would have to be one of the best ways to see and experience the frozen continent. Not only do you get to see the amazing transformation as you head south from a … Continue reading
The Stunning Sights of Antarctica On the Antarctic coast looking out towards the northern horizon, it’s around mid day and the Sun is as high as it’s going to get for the day, the stunning sights of Antarctica are revealing … Continue reading
Casey station, on the coast of Antarctica at 66o 17′S, 110o 32′E, 3430 km southwest of Hobart was established by Australia in 1969.
Re-supply and changeover at an Antarctic station / base is one of the busiest and most hectic times there. This is the week or so when the station is re-supplied with fuel, food, general supplies, new machinery etc. and cargo … Continue reading
The voyage begins from Hobart as we depart waving farewell to family and friends of which we won’t see for at least 12 months.