Search Traveling Antarctica
- Jobs in Antarctica
- Antarctic Winter High Noon
- How To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist?
- Mawson’s Australian Antarctic Expedition 100th Anniversary
- Antarctic Tour, Cruise and Voyage Guide Pt1
- Aurora Australis Southern Lights in Antarctica
- The Sub Antarctic Chinstrap Penguin
- Antarctic Cruise Essential Checklist
- Wildlife in Antarctica
- Japanese Whaling Ships in Antarctica
Tag Archives: Antarctic Stations
Philately in Antarctica Most Antarctic stations / bases have an official Post Office in order for the inhabitants and visitors to be able to post letters buy stamps and postcards etc. Although nowadays email would probably be the most popular … Continue reading
Tourism in Antarctica is certainly a growing industry, however it can be understood, where else could you go in the world that is so virtually untouched?