Search Traveling Antarctica
- Jobs in Antarctica
- Antarctic Winter High Noon
- How To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist?
- Mawson’s Australian Antarctic Expedition 100th Anniversary
- Antarctic Tour, Cruise and Voyage Guide Pt1
- Aurora Australis Southern Lights in Antarctica
- The Sub Antarctic Chinstrap Penguin
- Antarctic Cruise Essential Checklist
- Wildlife in Antarctica
- Japanese Whaling Ships in Antarctica
Tag Archives: Antarctic Clothing
What Can You Do To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist? I am certain that those who wish to visit Antarctica have a commitment to the environment. Antarctica is not your average tourist destination with hotels and spa’s it is a … Continue reading
So you’re going to Antarctica on a real adventure cruise, the last thing you would want to do is leave something behind or not be suitably prepared with regards to clothing and equipment.
Clothing in Antarctica So your all set for your Antarctica cruise adventure, but then you have that dreaded thought “what am I going to wear?” Fear not, here is all the info you need.