Search Traveling Antarctica
- Jobs in Antarctica
- Antarctic Winter High Noon
- How To Protect Antarctica as a Tourist?
- Mawson’s Australian Antarctic Expedition 100th Anniversary
- Antarctic Tour, Cruise and Voyage Guide Pt1
- Aurora Australis Southern Lights in Antarctica
- The Sub Antarctic Chinstrap Penguin
- Antarctic Cruise Essential Checklist
- Wildlife in Antarctica
- Japanese Whaling Ships in Antarctica
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Chinstrap Penguins (Pygoscelis Antarcticus) mainly inhabit islands of the Scotia Arc, concentrating in vast colonies on the coast of the South Orkneys, South Shetlands and South Sandwich Islands. Chinstraps have blue-black backs with white cheeks and underparts. A thin black … Continue reading
So you’re going to Antarctica on a real adventure cruise, the last thing you would want to do is leave something behind or not be suitably prepared with regards to clothing and equipment.